ACCRONYMS AND TERMS
ACCRONYMS AND TERMS
1. CC - Credit Card
2. CCN (Credit Card Number) – Includes the number of the card and expiration date, no name or address.
3. CVV(Credit Verification Value) / (Card Security Code) / CVV2 - The number on the back of the card used for verification purposes. 3 digit number for visa/mc and 4 digit for AMEX (American Express) (There is also CVV1 which is a verification number that is written into the magstripe on the back of the card that is read when the card is swiped)
4. Drop – an address where you can send carded goods, not your own house or friend or relatives.
5. SSN (Social Security Number) – one of the details of CC holder , used to bypass security measuresDumps SEO Login HERE!
6. MMN (Mothers Maiden Name) – Comes in handy when bypassing security measures on VBV/MCSC. One of your security question.Dumps SEO Login HERE! vaultmarket cvv shop
7. DOB (Date of Birth) – Used to bypass some security measures.
8. COB (Change of Billing) – Some stores will only ship large/high priced items if the shipping and billing info match, these can be obtained through some cvv sellers, usually in the form of a “Fulls”vaultmarket dumps shop
9. Fullz – You listen many times “Fulls/ Fullz”. It is nothing but CC Details with more info eg. security question answers, SSN, DOB, MMN, etc. which can be used for COB, etc.
10. AVS (Address Verification Service) – System that checks the billing address entered against the credit card company’s records..Login HERE! vaultmarket cvv shop
11. VBV (Verified by Visa) – Extra verification process initially added by visa, there are different types of authentication used, most notably would be a password, date of birth, social security number, or mothers maiden name.
12. MCSC (MasterCard SecureCode) – MC (MasterCard) adopted this process after VBV came out, basically the same thing but with mastercard cards.
13. POS (Point of Sale) – Terminal at a physical shop where the card is swiped/read
14. Dump – The information that is written onto the magnetic stripe on the back of the card, the only way to get these is with a skimmer, comes in different “tracks” which i will not be explaining – a dump would look likevaultmarket cvv shop
15. Skimmer – A device that is normally attached to an atm where you insert your card, which records your card information (there are other variants but that is the most common)
16. Embosser – A device that “stamps” the cards to produce the raised lettering
17. Tipper – A device that adds the gold/silver accents to the embossed charactersvaultmarket dumps shop
18. MSR (Magnetic Stripe Reader/Writer) - Used in the carding scene for writing dumps (and drivers license, student ID) info to blank cards or giftcards (if you want to use blank white cards, you will need a printer for the card template, embosser/tipper also, which can get costly to buy)
19. BIN (Bank Identification Number) – The first 6 digits of a card number (this will be gone over in more detail later on)
20. Novs (Novelty ID / Fake ID) – Commonly used for signing at drops, store pickups, WU Drops, Bank Drops, etc.Login HERE!
21. VPN (Virtual Private Network ) – This will change your IP to wherever the location is of the VPN server. This is used with a application rather than through your browser as with socks. Watch out as some VPN providers will keep logs. But it leaks our DNS info so it is not safeLogin HERE!
22. BTC (Bitcoin), LTC (Litecoin) – It is a digital currency. Used for buying anything in digital world. You need it to buy CC, SOCKS, VPN etc. You have to exchange your local currency (INR/Dollar etc) to BTC or LTC or other cryptocurrency can be used for it.vaultmarket dumps shop